Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Irritated

Ya know, sometimes I don't know how I go day after day of dealin with the crap I deal with.

But I do. I just push it all down inside and ignore it and move on. And somehow I manage to pretend it doesn't exist.

But does that really make it any better?

No. Because eventually I am going to snap and I'm getting close to that. and when that happens. It's ugly. I scream, I yell, and I say lots of things that I end up regretting later but at that moment sound so right.

So right now instead of screaming at you and saying your pissing me the hell off, I'm pushing it all down inside with the rest of the bullshit I deal with on the daily and hoping that I don't blow a gasket!

Dont judge me either. I've been abused multiple ways and this is just how I deal. Get over it & if you don't like it, there's the door. I have been alone before.

2 comments:

  1. This should make you feel better! http://www.ramblingsofastayathomemom.com/2011/03/we-received-another-award.html

    ReplyDelete