Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I am ready for spring!

Correction...

I am beyond ready for spring.

Like, ready to bust open the windows, wear capris (I don't do shorts cause I got me some fat thighs!!), and dump my basement into the garbage!

It needs help! Like serious help! And not only that, I have a slight leak in my wall somewhere that is making the den/office area have mold grow on the wall. It's not a lot, but enough to make it musty.

And I want to organize it supa bad! We keep diggin through boxes and leavin crap everywhere so likely, it's a hot mess and not cute!

I'm also ready to just have windows open. There is nothing that I love more than fresh spring breeze. Let out the stuffiness that winter forces you to keep in!!

I'm ready to kick my kids out of the house and make them play outside, jam to some music and clean!! Nothin like a fresh house cleaning to make you feel good!

Now if we can only get mother nature to cooperate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment