Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Hair

As part of reinventing myself and making myself feel better about myself (thats a lot of myself's) I told my boyfriend I wanted to get my hair done. Not just a cut but a full cut, dye, and highlights.

I did phase one and phase two today. I didn't cut much off because as much as my hair annoys me, I'm really really trying hard to grow it out. So I just had the dry ends cut off. And when I put my hair in a ponytail I gasped at how short my ponytail is. Musts been some dry ends LOL

I love the color of my hair. I had a dark mousy brown color that was just plain blah. Now it's a copper brown. Love It!!

Next I will be adding highlights.

And just when I was feeling so guilty about spending so much when I really can't afford it, I got a card in the mail from my dad with a check inside!! Now I don't have to feel bad!!

I will post a before and after soon.

1 comment:

  1. awesome its amazing how new hair will make you feel so different!

    ReplyDelete