Monday, February 21, 2011

So Here I Am...

Re-blogging somewhere else hoping to avoid the crazy people that feel the need to haunt me.

Reinventing myself as I brink on true adulthood. Theres something about your twenties where everyone still seems to think your 'just a kid' or 'still so young'. And most peeps in their twenties still act like a kid.

Well let me clue you in, I feel like neither! I feel old and worn down and beat out of shape!

So, as of today, my 29th Birthday, I am officially flirting with 30 and I an going to reinvent myself starting...

NOW!!

Ok wait, maybe tomorrow as I have birthday cake and ice cream to eat!! Yes I still get a cake as my children insist a birthday requires cake. And my sweet tooth is ok with that, my ass on the other hand is not.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dawn, I flirted with 30...now I'm 33 and feeling the same as I did before. Not bad I guess.
    I hope you enjoy being 29. I'm sure you'll master all the milestones of adulthood, whatever they may be.

    I'm your newest follower from the Chickadee hop.
    http://ohmommymoon.blogspot.com

    Hope to check in and see how things are going over here.

    TAKE CARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being 30 seems such a long time ago for me! I'm 41 but still feel in my twenties sometimes. And other days in my 60's, lol.

    Found you on Tuesday blog hop.
    CJ xx
    p.s. I know what you mean about not wanting to be found. I have one or two stalkers who I would much rather didn't follow me about!!!

    ReplyDelete