Monday, April 4, 2011

Honesty

2 things that I am: Honest & Caring.

I am an opinionated person. I will Honestly tell you how I feel and what I am thinking or give my thoughts. I have no reason to do otherwise. This can turn to be a good and bad thing.

Sometimes what I say can come out wrong or be taken the wrong way. It might even hurt some feelings. But that is never my intention. And it's up to me to realize when things come out wrong and apologize and re-explain myself. Sometimes it takes someone else pointing out when I said something wrong.

Now, if people accept the apology is a whole other story.

Recently a friend of mine told me she was pregnant. She just had a baby in June. Her other two children are 2 & 3 (maybe even 4). So this makes baby number 4! (maybe even 4 & 5) she is always saying how stressed out she is and how her oldest has a naughty mouth and that none of the kids listen etc. So imagine my shock when she told me she was pregnant again. Especially after just giving birth in June.

Without hesitating I told her she was nuts and that I would go crazy. Hell I even told her "birth control perhaps" and she just laughed. She knew I meant no harm.

But then I posted about this incident somewhere else and people where very quick to take offense about "how rude I was".

See the good thing about my friends is they understand me and they know if they want an honest opinion they can come to me because I am not scared to tell you what I think. What good would come if I lied??

I am very caring and thoughtful as well I could be in sorry shape but willing to do what I can to help someone who is in a similar crappy situation. I am the type of person to give you the shirt on my back if it was necessary.

I may seem like I am a cold hearted person, but that is not the case. I am probably one of the nicest people you could know.

Don't let the hard exterior fool you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment