Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do we stay or do we go

There comes a time in life where you have to make decisions. Big ones, small ones, life altering, or just moment changing.

But the big life changing ones are the ones that I struggle with. And unfortunately, I am being faced with far too many of them.

And I'm overwhelmed.

I am only one person and it's becoming too much. It's so frustrating. Yes, I have a wonderful man by my side and we make decisions together, but one of those decisions is about him.

See, a few years ago we went through a part of life that nearly killed me. He cheated and I turned into an evil psycho. I was not myself. I eventually got over it but as I started moving on, he came back to me and said that he made a huge mistake and he wanted to be with me. So I did.

But it just hasnt been the same. I am not fully trustworthy of him. And I know that's crazy. That was like 5 years ago. But it's still affecting me and I don't know how to get passed it.

I love him, but I just don't know what to do.

How do you make life altering big decisions that could affect your life for the rest of your life.

So frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. you have to completely shut off your mind & listen to your heart.

    Is it you MIND that doesn't trust him, or your heart? Figure that out first & go from there! ♥

    ReplyDelete